What I'm Up To...

Monday, December 17, 2007

Good News

Today was definitely a good day. I had my 3rd round of chemo at the hospital and found out the results from the CT scan I had on Friday, which showed that my tumor has shrunken considerably, maybe even as much as 90%, which is fuckin awesome. I'm still scheduled to do 3 more rounds of chemo every 3 weeks, now that my weekly cycles of Rituxan are finished, and I'm feeling great and hopeful. The combination of Rituxan and Citoxin seem to be working really well, and even better is the fact that my side effects from said drugs are pretty much nonexistent, other than the fact that I've gained a couple pounds and am looking a little chubby from the steroids. It could be worse.

My awesome girlfriend also got me Guitar Hero III and Michigan hockey tickets for Christmas, both of which I'm super stoked about.

All that, coupled with the fact that my grades this semester were some of the best I've ever gotten (how that happened, I have no clue) makes me pretty psyched. Not a bad way to start my Christmas break. Off to celebrate...

No comments:

Post a Comment