What I'm Up To...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sorry handball, you're just tennis for poor people. - Stephen Colbert

I can't say enough awesome things about the folks over at Atlantic Records. As many of you know, I spent this past summer living in New York City and interning there, and after they found about what's going on in my life through this blog, sent me a kickass care package with a ton of cool shit, including a really great card, about 30 CDs, some music DVDs, and other random cool stuff. I can't say thank you enough to Katie B. and everyone else over there. I hope to see you all soon.

Caitlin and I saw I am Legend last night, and I was really impressed. It was actually quite a bit spookier than I expected, but was great nonetheless. The ending definitely elevated it from a really good movie, to one of the best I've seen in awhile, and it's amazing how the filmmakers were able to add dialogue into a 1-character movie without making it seem corny or forced, but I think they did a good job humanizing the main (and pretty much only) character. I definitely recommend it.

Currently reading Dry by Augusten Burroughs. Great book so far. Running with Scissors is next, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment