What I'm Up To...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm sorry I haven't been good about updating lately. These past few weeks have been super busy with the end of the semester and whatnot. I had tons of papers and exams, but now that it's all over and I'm on vacation for a couple weeks, I should have more time to myself and more time to update this thing. One thing I'm definitely looking forward to doing over Christmas is catching up on reading. There are way too many books on my "to read" list right now.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention in my massive, imposing, largely useless "to read" suggestions before a couple critical ones: "The Zombie Survival Guide" and "World War Z" by Max Brooks. You've probably heard of them, they're really entertaining, especially WWZ. Not to mention educational.

    ReplyDelete