What I'm Up To...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sorry about the lack of updates lately; it hasn't been an accident, I promise. Caitlin came and visited me in New York for the past 4 or 5 days, and we had a great time walking around the city, going shopping, doing tourist-y things. I saw more of "my own" city in the 4 days she was here than the 4 months I've lived here.

I'll start posting my recommendations of day again starting tomorrow, but until then, check out The Lefsetz Letter. Bob Lefsetz is a "music industry insider" (whatever the fuck that means) who writes about his thoughts on the current music industry climate. While he often has interesting insights, I can't decide whether he's the best or the worst thing to ever happen to the music business. I'm debating leaving his mailing list for the sole purpose that it makes me hate myself, my career, and my life, but judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment