What I'm Up To...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ann Arbor stuff

While clogging my arteries and shortening my life at Blimpy Burger this afternoon, I thought to myself "hey Drew, you're going to be leaving Ann Arbor (for good, most likely) in less than a month, so you should probably hurry the hell up and do those special 'Ann Arbor things' that people always talk about". Well Drew, you're right. I've been here for almost 4 things, and I'm sure there are things or places I've missed while being a college student focused on going to class and finding cheap beer. What better way to do that than post on here, asking people if there are any "must do" activities, restaurants, or places I absolutely HAVE to experience before I leave. I have no idea how many AA people read this, but considering I have almost 2000 views (!), there must be a couple.

Comment away!

1 comment:

  1. As for restaurants, a few of the places you have to go are Argerio's Italian restaurant, and Knights steak house. Things to do would definitely go to the Natural History museum, midnight movies at the state theater, open skate at Yost, visiting Washtenaw dairy for ice cream, and going to the summer festival and art fair when it's warm out. Other then those, visiting stuff outside of down town is always fun.

    ReplyDelete