What I'm Up To...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

As I'm swimming through the stereo, I'm writing you a symphony of sound

2 Hours and 7,925 songs later, I've finally whittled my iTunes library down to 12 songs that I've deemed worthy of my first Muxtape. It's pretty much a jumbled mess of things I've been listening to lately, along with some old favorites. Check it out. Or not.

http://laliydbta.muxtape.com

Making this mixtape of sorts has made me realize how bad my tastes in music are. I don't think I've been as nervous or frustrated about a single blog post in my life as much as this one, and as I said, it took me almost 2 hours to come up with the right group of songs to put on here. Some songs were left out because I'm too embarrassed to admit that I like them, while others were left off simply because I don't like them, as much as my musical reputation may suffer (here's looking at you, Radiohead) . Hopefully you like one/some/all of the songs.

Again, I'd love to see some other people's mixes, so be sure to sign up at muxtape.com and post the links in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Per our discussion at lunch... muxtapes by mood or situation or timeframe! I think it would work...

    ReplyDelete