What I'm Up To...

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates over the past week or so; last week was Spring Break, and Caitlin and I spent a great week in Naples, Florida with my grandparents, then flew to DC for two days to watch Stu's lacrosse game at Georgetown. As you can probably imagine, spending time at the beach, in the pool, and on the golf course were much better uses of my time than sitting in front of a computer updating the blog. Now that I'm back in snowy gray Ann Arbor, I'll post more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple random things that I've been up to:

-I saw Be Kind Rewind and Semi-Pro over break, both of which were really good. Will Ferrell's humor can bore me to death after a while (Talladega Nights), but his new flick is a winner.

-I wasn't able to finish as many books over break as I was hoping to, but I read The Time Traveler's Wife, and it was fantastic. Probably one of the best books I've ever read. I started one called Love Is a Mixtape and it's pretty good so far. One thing I'm looking forward to about graduating is being able to read more on my own for pleasure. I never have enough time during the school year. I currently have about 8 books on my to-read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment