What I'm Up To...

Friday, February 22, 2008

Laziness is at an all-time high...

I'm by no means a sewing expert, and you certainly won't see me on Project Runway any time soon, but I think it's kind of ridiculous that when I took my favorite pair of jeans to the tailors to get a ripped pocket fixed, they said that they will have to rip the ENTIRE pocket off to fix it because that's the only way they can use their sewing machine. Wtf?!?! Aren't these people supposed to be able to be good with a good old fashioned needle & thread? I'm sure there was a point in history where a minor tear in my pants didn't require major reconstructive denim surgery. Plus, the woman gave me major 'tude after she said I had to pay today and I paid with a credit card. "Don't you have any cash?" Grrrrrr. All I'm saying is that if they mess it up and it doesn't look as natural as she said it would, I'm gonna have a shit fit.

/Rant


In another startling case of absolute laziness in corporate America these days, albeit something quite a bit funnier, I saw this at the mall today:



Yes ladies and gentlemen, that is a mall security guard on a Segway. A f***ing Segway for Christ's Sake!!!! What does he plan on doing if someone, you know, starts walking more than 4 miles an hour and he has to chase them?

I think I like the cute bike helmet the best. Tee hee.

As if a security guard riding a Segway with a bike helmet and walkie-talkie couldn't be any more dorky or lame, the guy was poking at a PDA as he passed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment