What I'm Up To...

Monday, March 24, 2008

Need a roommate?

So it looks like my chances of moving to NYC after I graduate are about 95%, which leads me to wonder: where will I live? Once I nail down the details of where I'll be working, I'm going to start looking for apartments, but I also want to put the word out there in case anyone is looking for a roommate or know someone who is. Sooooo, if you live in New York or are planning on moving there in the near future and want a roommate, let me know. Shoot me an email or comment on here. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Me and Nauer! Also, it looks like Pohl may or may not be in as well. We haven't even begun to look around or anything (I'm not starting till late October myself, not sure about those guys). We're figuring the more the merrier, what with the lovely NY rents.

    ReplyDelete