What I'm Up To...

Monday, March 10, 2008

Always waiting for the green flash...

I'm really starting to hate the Mobil gas station near me. When I went there a few weeks ago to fill up my tank, they were completely out of the basic-grade fuel. "Not a big deal." I thought, so I just filled up on the mid-grade stuff. Then, when I went again today to fill up, there were totally, 100% out of all grades of gasoline. What. The. Hell.

Now, I understand that gas issues can happen from time to time, especially in times when oil prices are over $107 a barrel, but for a station to be completely out 2 separate times (I'm assuming they got more gas between the times I've visited over the past 1-2 weeks), while all other places on the same street have no such problems, is a bit irritating.

/whiny rant

No comments:

Post a Comment