What I'm Up To...

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Obligatory New Years post

Happy New Years Everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe night last night; I know I did. I had a great time partying in East Lansing with Caitlin and some of the guys, although I will never trust a bar that solely uses one of those fountain gun thingies, even for liquor/mixed drinks. Total weak sauce. At least let me see you pouring drinks from a bottle, dammit.

Nice to see the Wolverines get a big win today. LLoyd's had a great run, so it was nice to see him win his last game (and the first bowl win since I've been a student). It'll be interesting to see what Rodriguez will be able to do in the coming years.

I'm going to be posting a list of my favorite stuff from the past year in music, so be patient. I'm going back to Ann Arbor tomorrow and seeing the Lion King play tomorrow night, so it might be a few days.

Rock on young savior, don't give up your hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment