What I'm Up To...

Saturday, January 5, 2008

"I'm like a big kid, but with a boatload of money and the best booze" - one of my professors

I can't believe my last semester of college is starting already. Thursday was the first day of classes, and amid a bunch of confusion over how many credits I need, I'm still ironing out my schedule. Luckily all my requirements are filled, so I can pretty much take whatever I want. Right now I'm registered for 15 credits, so I'll probably be dropping a class in the next week or so. Most of my classes seem pretty cool, so I have no idea which class to get rid of.

Caitlin and I saw the Lion King broadway show on Wednesday, and it was pretty effing sweet. I loved that movie growing up and had fun remembering scenes from the movie. The music is amazing as well. I need to go out and pick up the soundtrack, I think.

My 4th (I think) cycle of chemo is on Monday. Luckily none of the doses have hit me particularly hard, so I'm hoping to continue that trend. Just a couple hours in a chair getting the infusion, then on with life and classes and whatnot.

I'm still going through my huuuuuuge playlist (877 songs!) of all the music that came out in 2007, so it might take me a couple more days to come up with my Best of 2007 list. It was definitely a good year for music.

I realize this post is kinda rambling/boring/incoherent/not grammatically correct. Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment