What I'm Up To...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

New guitar - Fender Standard Tele'

As I lie here in my bed watching Planet Earth on Blu-Way - which is stunning, by the way - I'm trying to enjoy and savor the last few hours of the weekend before getting back into the routine tomorrow. It was a good weekend, but way too short, as usual. The highlight was picking up this guy from Guitar Center today:





Pardon the picture quality. The photos taken with my iPhone camera have a certain "darkness" to them.

I would have definitely preferred to get the guitar (which still needs a name, btw. Any suggestions?) at a local shop instead of the big-box chain, but I got a great deal that was too hard to pass up. Now all I've got to do is practice my butt off. Even after half a day with it, I can feel the blisters start building up on my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment