What I'm Up To...

Monday, June 9, 2008

Ixnay on the Rapcay

The Offspring is one of my favorite bands of all-time, and I'll always remember the first time I heard their album Smash while in Florida on vacation probably when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I've been a big fan ever since, and have bought all their albums in the 13 or so years since. However, their last two albums,Conspiracy of One and Splinter, have tested my patience a bit, mainly with a large amount of jokey, gimmicky songs, but the new album looks like it's gonna kick all kinds of ass. Stream Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace, due out June 17th at http://www.imeem.com/theoffspring/playlist/H-rX4DtI/rise_and_fall_rage_and_grace_music_playlist/. I don't think you'll be disappointed, and it's nice to see these guys returning to their roots.

/Shameless plug.


I also want to apologize for the lack of legit updates lately. Everything seems to be a link for new music, but hey, I don't have too much going on in my life right now. I'm feeling great, and am now (hopefully) towards the end of the incredibly drawn-out job-search process. A bunch of friends and I are embarking on an 8-day road trip this weekend to a bunch of baseball games, so hopefully that will provide some blog-fodder. I'm bringing my digital camera, as well as my Flip video camera, so I'm sure I'll have some goodies to post. If I don't post soon after returning on June 21st, I probably died while whitewater rafting in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment