What I'm Up To...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

It begins.

Right now I'm sitting in an RV watching two semi-grown men playing Guitar Hero on Wii with a beer in my hand. The beginning of this story is that Joe, Scott, Steve, Jeff, Cole, Bryan, Ryan, and I left this morning on our 9-day, 7-baseball game, 3200 mile RV road trip/trip of a lifetime.

It turns out Joe managed to pilfer a wireless internet card from his job, so it looks like we'll have intermittent internet access on the trip. Being a group of 7 young guys in the 21st century, the logical result is that we started a blog. I'll periodically be posting stuff on here, and will do a huge photo dump at the end, but until then, check out daily updates at http://centraldivisiontour2008.blogspot.com/. Fuckin' blog it!

No comments:

Post a Comment