What I'm Up To...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Arctic Cat

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Been relaxing at home reading, watching movies, battling one bitch of a canker sore, and trying to find a job. This whole process is a whole lot harder than I thought it would be, but it looks like hopefully it should be coming to a close in the next few weeks or so. I'm flying to NYC next week for 2 days for a few interviews, so hopefully something comes from that.

As anyone with a blog is wont to do on occasion, I often use this thing to pimp the things I like: movies, TV shows, and of course, free music. One band/artist/dude I've come across fairly recently is Snowmobile, straight outta Wales. Great music to relax to, this gorgeous instrumental music is perfect to have playing in the background while doing work or listening to on headphones. Download both his/their albums, The World Keeps Spinning and 100 Years, at http://myspace.com/snowmobilemusic1

No comments:

Post a Comment