What I'm Up To...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So as is usually the case every 3 weeks for the first few days after chemo (I had my 5th cycle of chemo yesterday. 1 to go!!!), I'm in a super hyper mood right now from the high levels of prednisone I'm on. It's weird because it feels like a mix of being really focused and really ADD. I sent out a bunch of emails today about job stuff, but at the same time, it's also taking me an incredibly long time to start an easy 750-word response paper about shopping that's due tomorrow. School just feels like it's getting in the way, really. I'm taking 12 credits of classes that really don't matter, and I only have class from 1-4 Monday thru Thursday.

Good news is that the administration here finally realized the idiocy of their ways in having Spring Commencement at EMU and announced that it's being moved back to campus. Hell yeah. I don't know what they were thinking. I'm still holding out for it to be at the Big House, but I'll settle for anything at this point. I'm happy enough that it won't be in Ypsi.

1 comment: