What I'm Up To...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stuff

I think I'm getting sick. It's one of those things where I woke up yesterday morning feeling a little "off" and I knew it was coming. I felt pretty crappy when I woke up this morning, but oh well. It's just one of those winter colds we all have to deal with. I've been pounding water and need to pick up some tea on the way to class today.

Chris and I are seeing a special prescreening of Cloverfield tonight. I remember hearing about this movie while I was in NYC last summer, and the final product looks pretty awesome. JJ Abrams, one of the guys behind Lost, is the executive producer, so I have high hopes. I'll post an update with what I think.

Speaking of Lost, Caitlin and I have been catching up on all 3 Seasons of the show. She's never seen it before, but I'm watching everything for the second time. It's become our nightly ritual. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment