What I'm Up To...

Monday, December 3, 2007

Roses and Robots

My facial hair has been growing at a very strange pace lately. It's almost in stasis, with chemo and high doses of prednisone counterbalancing each other. I haven't shaved in a week, but it's not nearly as dirty as it usually is or as I could expect it to be.

I bought new headphones about a month ago because my old ones were crapping out after being used every day for almost a year, and even though they rock and are super comfortable, they're almost too good. Now I notice the shitty quality of the stuff I buy from iTunes, as well as my older stuff that's somehow ripped onto my computer at a lower bitrate, which is super annoying. I've had plenty of pairs of "nice" earbuds before, but I've never felt like an audophile dork as much as now. The stuff that's ripped at 128 just sounds thin and crappy.

My 5th round of Rituxan was today, and it was super easy. It was my quickest one yet, and I slept for pretty much the whole time. Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment