What I'm Up To...

Monday, December 24, 2007

I've gotten really lazy with this thing...

I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season so far. I've been out of classes for about 10 days now and have definitely been enjoying the time off. No studying, no papers, no hospitals (I'm currently in the middle of a 3 week break from chemo). Just a lot of sleeping, TV, and relaxing.

We drove Up North yesterday after a nice holiday brunch at the Nauer's house. It was great to see a bunch of old friends, some of whom I haven't seen since high school. It's crazy that most of us are about to graduate college and enter "the real world", and interestingly enough, it looks like a lot of us will probably be working in New York. It'll be interesting to see if we ever hang out or catch up.

1 comment:

  1. i miss you! hope you're enjoying the great white north :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete